The black drop box is located in the lower level of New Brighton City Hall. As you enter the License Bureau it is to your left by the Council Chamber doors.
Simply place your renewal notice in the Drop Box before 11:00am and we will have it ready for pick up within 24-hours. This service is available for current Minnesota Residents (No Dealers) who are processing Motor Vehicle Registration ONLY.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DROP BOX:
• Enclose your Renewal Notice(s), Check and insurance company name, policy number, and expiration date (MM/DD/YYYY) in one envelope
• Payment by Check ONLY, payable to The City of New Brighton and must include a current phone number and driver’s license number on check.
*Verify address and Minnesota County on your registration renewal notice.
*If no changes are noted on the renewal notice, it will be assumed that all the information is correct and accurate for processing.
*BEWARE: The person listed on the registration renewal notice must be the one to pick up.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PICKUP:
• DO NOT WAIT IN LINE! Proceed to the counter and find the sign that says “PICK UP.” One of our staff will assist you.
• Must be the person listed on the registration notice in order to pick up.
• Must present your Driver’s License or Identification for verification.
** The Deputy Registrar reserves the right to not process tab renewals if information is missing or incorrect.**