Let’s face it. It’s been a long, cold and snowy winter in New Brighton. It’s time to look forward to warmer days and summer fun. Over the next 6 weeks, we’ll highlight some of the amazing summer activities that the City of New Brighton has in store. Check back every Monday for a new installment in the Spring Meltdown Series and get the most out of your summer in New Brighton.
Summer is short- why not spend it with friends and family? The City offers Neighborhood Centers located in area parks, providing a relaxed alternative for a graduation party, bridal/baby shower, family reunion or any event! Located at Sunny Square, Totem Pole, Freedom (not available June-August) & Hansen Parks. These facilities offer the following:
- Warm, inviting centers with fireplaces, pine walls and ceilings, many windows and restrooms
- Perfect for retreats, family reunions, graduation parties, showers and other social events
- Furnished to comfortably accommodate up to 64 people (10 8′ rectangular tables and 64 chairs)
- Self-catered functions, bring your own food or arrange catered food (no kitchen facilities)
- Alcohol (beer, wine, champagne) by permit ($50)
- Park amenities nearby
- Available 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
If this sounds like the perfect location for your next gathering, then head to our online reservation portal! Rentals can be made up to one year in advance. Call 651-638-2138 with any questions. Let the party planning begin!