Citizen Request For Action

Welcome to the City of New Brighton's Citizen Request For Action page.

Please follow the steps below to notify City staff about any issues or concerns.

1) Click on Citizen Request.
2) Select the type of issue/concern from the drop down menu.
3) Select the category.
4) Enter your contact information* and any additional information on the form.
5) Your concern will be assigned to the appropriate staff member to investigate.
6) A staff member will contact you about the action taken to resolve the issue. 

*We cannot accept anonymous reports, but please know your contact information is confidential.