The City of New Brighton administers City, State and Federal Elections all of which are held in even-numbered years. The two school districts (Moundsview and St. Anthony-New Brighton) that serve the City of New Brighton work with Ramsey County Elections to conduct their elections in odd-numbered years.

Voter Registration: Save time at the polls by making sure your voter registration is current.  If you need to update your registration when you vote, please bring proof of residency in the precinct with you to the polls. Click here to check your voter registration status, update your voter registration or register to vote.  If you plan to update your registration at the polls, click here for a list of statutorily acceptable proofs of residency

Vote Early: Consider casting an absentee ballot by mail or in person. Learn more by visiting the Absentee / Early Voting section of our website. Please note all absentee voting activities will be conducted at the New Brighton Community Center located at 400 10th St NW New Brighton MN.

Questions? Click on one of the links below or click here to email our elections staff.