Saturday, January 12, 2019
9:30 am-1:30 pm
New Brighton Community Center
400 10th St. NW New Brighton MN 55112
Residents, non-residents, and businesses health is calling you to Be Active, Live Life at this New Brighton Community Center Fitness sponsored event providing more than 40 booths of expert advice on health and fitness. Meet fitness instructors, ask questions and perform a few movements at the trial group fitness classes. Our personal trainers will be available in the fitness center to answer questions. Also available will be massage therapists, healthy foods & supplements, chiropractors and wellness leaders. Enjoy free access to the fitness center, membership discounts, wellness assessments, Eagles Nest coupons and more fun freebies. Come and experience new opportunities for your health, and it starts with New Brighton Parks and Recreation.
For questions on the Health & Fitness Expo, contact:
Lori Hokenson 651-638-2124
|AARK Advanced Electrolysis||651-636-4049||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Advanced Spinal||651-490-1507||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Animal Rights Coalition||952-250-0055||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Benedictine Health Center at Innsbruck||651-288-5218||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Envy Skin Clinic||952-983-4588||Email >||Visit Website >|
|KC Product Development, LLC||612-598-1702||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Mind Body & Sole Massage||651-484-7899||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Minnesota Pharmacy Student Alliance||952-994-0124||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Minnesota Walkers||763-639-6498||Email >|
|New Brighton Parks & Recreation||651-638-2130||Email >||Visit Website >|
|New Brighton Public Safety||651-288-4165||Email >||Visit Website >|
|New Spirit Naturals||320-815-9170||Email >||Visit Website >|
|New Windows for America||651-203-0149||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Oils- Wellness by Design||612-281-8457||Email >|
|Park Dental Silver Lake||763-781-7475||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Revive Chiropractic Wellness||651-765-1320||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Simply Indispensable, LLC||651-815-7708|
|Visiting Angels of Shoreview||651-633-4487||Email >||Visit Website >|
|Young Living Essential Oils||952-473-4619||Email >||Visit Website >|
- 9:30am- 1:30pm Exhibitors
- Health assessments, including Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose Testing
- Meet Personal Trainers, free Body Compositions
- 10:00am-10:45am: Stress and Sleep Seminar by registered RN
- 9:30am- 1:30pm: Kids Activities: coloring, jumper, etc.
- 10:00am- 11:00am: Golf Demo- PGA Pro, Ken Manthis
- 11:00am- 12:00pm: Pickleball Demo
- 12:00pm- 1:00pm: Youth Sports Demo
Fitness Studio- Group Fitness Demos
- 8:15am-9:15am: Cardio Strength- Instructor Deb
- 9:30am-10:20am: PiYo- Instructor Colleen
- 10:30am-11:20am: SilverSneakers Classic, Circuit & Core- Instructor Kathy
- 11:30am- 12:00pm: Core & More- Instructor Kathy
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Line Dancing/Samba- Instructor Carol
Health and Fitness Expo Events Coming Soon!
Registration and Exhibit Guidelines Open August 1, 2018 (continues until 45 spots, including 5 sponsors are filled)
Vendor Booths available January 12, 2019 from 9:30 am-1:30 pm, vendor set up starts at 8:00 am. Please inquire as Sponsor registration is due September 1. Basic vendors are due September 30, 2018.
As a Basic Exhibitor $65-$99, you receive: (First come basis; limit 50, Deadline as listed, increased fees after deadline if space available)
- One 8-foot table or space & 1 chair, recognition listing in event program, website (additional set up needs may be requested).
- Refreshments, snacks and WiFi, as provided to the public.
- Your name or logo on marketing materials and website (if registration received by September 30).
- Optional donation to the New Brighton Parks & Recreation Scholarship fund of $100 will lock out vendor competition.
As a Select Exhibitor/Sponsor $245, you receive: (First come basis; limit 5, Deadline as listed, contact 651-638-2143) same as above plus:
- Recognition as an event sponsor with logo on all promotional efforts and materials including mini billboards around the City of New Brighton and in our Parks and Recreation brochure sent to over 22,000 residents and beyond. Option to contribute an additional minimum of $250 toward event gifts or bags. These gifts will be used throughout the year with NBPR events.
Together we can educate our members, our community and beyond about local health, fitness and wellness opportunities to improve quality of life. Typically there are about 350+ patrons looking for opportunities you may provide during this expo. The intent of the health and fitness expo is to provide information about New Brighton Parks & Recreation fitness programs, services and facilities; while sharing other great resources around the community from vendors like you! We’d be happy to send you out a flyer about the expo to post at your business! Joining us as an exhibitor/sponsor at New Brighton’s Community Center, you will experience these great benefits:
- Promote your business and gain clientele.
- Educate individuals and families on healthy living choices.
- Share information on the product or services you offer.
- Give demonstrations encouraging pain and disease-free healthy lives.
- Network with other health and wellness professionals.
We would like to request that your organization:
- Provide signage for your booth (no wider than 6’wide), 8′ table cover, decorations, and small trash receptacle.
- Make your booth interactive with health and wellness in mind.
- Provide complimentary samples, gifts or drawings that help market your business.
- Sell products or future services onsite (cash transactions only).
If you are a business owner or professional that provides health, and wellness opportunities please join us. Our community center draws individuals of all ages!
How can I be involved as an exhibitor if I can’t attend the Health and Fitness Expo?
- Sponsor the event, meeting registration deadline September 1.
- Sponsors may make an additional donation of $250 toward product giveaways that will display your company logo and be distributed to each vendor, new member, etc. for a year until supplies last.
- Donate product, cash or a prize giveaway with a value of over $25 or product minimum of 200 items. Your company name and logo will be entered in the event program noting your donation.
- Present, send a mini seminar speaker on a health or fitness topic for a 30-45 minute time slot. Select vendors may have the opportunity to speak free when discussed with expo coordinator.
Free to the Public…SAVE THE DATE 15th Annual Health & Fitness Expo January, 2020
- More than 45 health and wellness exhibitors
- $1 off Eagles Nest Indoor Playground Admission including inflatable jumper and Buy one Get one admission wristband for a later date
- $20 Membership discount and free gift
- Free fitness center access
- Free group fitness trial classes
- Free personal training advice
- Free refreshments and prizes
- Products available for purchase