Fitness Class Schedules Now Exclusively Online
- Group fitness classes are open to the public.
- Healthwave, SilverSneakers, Silver&Fit, and Healthy Contributions members can register FREE of charge.
- Basic or non-members paying for classes a la carte- $5 off registration 28 days prior to the start of a class.
- All fitness levels welcome. Instructors make form corrections for safety and effectiveness. Modifications are made for inclusiveness.
- Specialty classes, workshops, and small group training may have additional fees.
- Choose the Health Wave Membership which includes access to the Fitness Center, track, gymnasium, Highview Middle School Pool for open lap swims, select group fitness classes (including water aerobics) and the Eagles Nest Indoor Playground.
- CPR/AED First Aid classes can be found in the Adult Activities.
To view Group Fitness classes, click the link below. Then, in the column on the left side of your screen, select Group Fitness.
Experience available Fitness Features, Pop Ups or Challenges.
The continuous improvement to participant health and wellbeing is essential! We would like to hear from you regarding how a staff member or the community center has helped you. Send your feedback directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions on Fitness & Personal Training services, contact:
Lori Hokenson 651-638-2124
New Brighton Parks & Recreation Brochure
New Brighton Parks and Recreation is dedicated to delivering parks and recreation services that improve the quality of life in New Brighton. We welcome residents and non-residents to participate in our year-round recreation programs which include classes, trips, team sports, and sports instruction for youth, adults, and families. Check out our latest brochure to get the current program offerings!