Group Fitness classes are back!
Your health and safety is our highest priority, and we are taking extensive safety measures including:
- Team members equipped with disinfectant spray bottles and towels for regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Cleaning and disinfecting processes in the fitness center and studio each evening.
- Hand sanitizing and cleaning stations throughout the fitness center and studio that provide disinfecting products for members to apply before and after using the equipment.
- Members-only use of the fitness facilities. No daily passes or guest passes can be used at this time.
- Equipment and signage placement that facilitates increases social distancing between members
- Limited Group Fitness classes will resume in July that allow for social distancing.
- Dedicated entrance – please enter the New Brighton Community Center through the West door (Also known as the door closest to the men’s locker room or the entrance that is next to the mural.)
- Please park in the west parking lot (This is the lot with the mural)
- Members will need to enter the fitness center via the northwest staircase (staircase closest to the men’s locker that enters into the cardio equipment side).
- No locker room use. At this time, members are asked to come dressed to work out. Small phone/key/wallet lockers will be available to store personal items.
- Masks and temperature checks for all team members.
- Guidance for members to adhere to health and social distancing requirements.
- Initially limiting some amenities and services to promote safety.
- Eagles Nest will remain closed until at least September 8.
- With everyone’s health and safety in mind, please uphold the following prior to visiting the club:
- Stay home if you’re feeling ill. (Fever, coughing, cold-like symptoms)
- Bring your own water, or refillable bottle as drinking fountains will be limited to bottle filler option only at this time for safety.
- Bring and wear a mask if you choose. Members are encouraged to wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility.
- Limit your visit to just those on your membership as no guests or daily passes will initially be allowed.
We can’t wait to see our members again!
New Brighton Fitness Classes at Home!
The New Brighton Fitness Center is now open to members. We know that many of you are still unable to come to see us in person. You can stay fit at home with these fun at-home workouts with some of New Brighton's awesome instructors!
Gentle Yoga with Michelle- 1hr
SilverSneakers Circuit with Stephanie-45 min
SilverSneakers Circuit Express with Stephanie-30 min
SilverSneakers Classic Express with Stephanie-30 min
SilverSneakers Classic with Stephanie-51 min
50/50 Workout with Kathy-1hr
Core and More with Kathy- 20 min
Deck of Cards by Kathy- PDF
Super Sets by Kathy-PDF
Core and More Cardio with Kathy-20 min
Super Sets with Kathy-40 min