For questions on how the closure affects The Eagles Nest, Recreation Programs and Membership, and Reservations, please read the Parks and Recreation Facility Closure FAQ.
New Brighton Fitness Classes at Home!
The New Brighton Fitness Center is now open to members. However, we are not currently offering in-person fitness classes. You can stay fit at home with these fun at-home workouts with some of New Brighton's awesome instructors!
Gentle Yoga with Michelle- 1hr
SilverSneakers Circuit with Stephanie-45 min
SilverSneakers Circuit Express with Stephanie-30 min
SilverSneakers Classic Express with Stephanie-30 min
SilverSneakers Classic with Stephanie-51 min
50/50 Workout with Kathy-1hr
Core and More with Kathy- 20 min
Deck of Cards by Kathy- PDF
Super Sets by Kathy-PDF
Core and More Cardio with Kathy-20 min
Super Sets with Kathy-40 min
Fitness Class Schedules Now Exclusively Online
- Group fitness classes are open to the public.
- Healthwave, SilverSneakers, Silver&Fit, and Healthy Contributions members can register FREE of charge.
- Basic or non-members paying for classes a la carte- $5 off registration 28 days prior to the start of a class.
- All fitness levels welcome. Instructors make form corrections for safety and effectiveness. Modifications are made for inclusiveness.
- Specialty classes, workshops, and small group training may have additional fees.
- Choose the Health Wave Membership which includes access to the Fitness Center, track, gymnasium, Highview Middle School Pool for open lap swims, select group fitness classes (including water aerobics) and the Eagles Nest Indoor Playground.
- CPR/AED First Aid classes can be found in the Adult Activities.
To view Group Fitness classes, click the link below. Then, in the column on the left side of your screen, select Group Fitness.
Group Fitness Classes Schedule Calendar
Personal Training Specials
The continuous improvement to participant health and wellbeing is essential! We would like to hear from you regarding how a staff member or the community center has helped you. Send your feedback directly to email@example.com.
Group Fitness Survey
Your satisfaction is important and your feedback is greatly appreciated to help us improve as a team. The survey below will take approximately 2 minutes.