Swim Lessons at Highview Pool
New Brighton Parks and Recreation offers American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Lessons at Highview Middle School Pool in New Brighton taught by certified and experienced instructors.
Highview Middle School Pool
2300 7th St. NW
New Brighton, MN 55112
- Please read level descriptions closely or call 651-638-2136 for help determining your child’s level.
- Ages 5+ must use appropriate gender locker room- a family restroom is available in the lobby of the school
- Makeup lessons are not available for missed lessons
- Parents and guardians must remain in observation area during class
- Please wait on bench until called by instructor
- For questions on refunds, please see our policy
- Needing to repeat a level to practice skills in order to move up is common- be patient and keep practicing!
- If the pool is closed unexpectedly, you will be notified as soon as possible and an alternative will be provided.
. Swim Lesson Information & Registration
- Group Swim Lessons have 5-7 participants in a class with the help of instructor aids.
- Semi-Private Swim Lessons have 3-4 participants in a class with the help of instructor aids. Families can register for multiple levels at the same time. Waitlisted semi-private classes may still be open! Call 651-638-2136 to check level availability. Or, add yourself to the waitlist and we will contact you if a spot is available.
- Private Swim Lessons are available for all ages and abilities, from those who are new to the water to those training for races. We also have instructors who have extended experience working with those who have special needs. Call 651-638-2136 for more information about private lessons.