To receive a new passport or replace a lost or damaged passport, you must come in person to our office and bring the following:
Completed DS-11 Passport Application Form (PDF), single-sided with black ink
- The applicant's full Social Security number is required on the form
- Proof of citizenship (copy and original required)
- Proof of identity (front and back copy and original required)
- Passport photo, one 2-inch by 2-inch color photo with a solid white background. Photos can be taken at the New Brighton Passport Office for $15.
- Passport fees, each applicant should have separate checks payable to the U.S. Department of State and the City of New Brighton.
- U.S. Department of State fee: Check or money order only. Credit/debit cards not accepted.
- A separate check is required for each application
- City of New Brighton fee: Check, money order, or cash only. Credit/debit cards not accepted.
- All returned checks payable to the City of New Brighton are subject to a $30 charge.
Applications must be filled out in black ink. If a pencil or another color is used, you will be required to fill out a new application.