Sign up for the Business Outreach Program.
Thank you for doing business in the City of New Brighton. We appreciate everything your business brings to our community and we want to offer you as many resources and valuable information as we can to help you succeed. Please fill out our contact form to receive important city updates, grant opportunities, and or be paired with a city liaison from our Economic Development Committee (EDC) to help you achieve your business goals.
Economic Development Committee
This Commission advises the Council on matters concerning industrial and commercial development for the city. This commission meets the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 am at City Hall. All EDC meetings are open to the public and are streamed live on the City website. Meeting materials and video recordings of meetings are available for download free of charge. Learn more about the EDC.
- The State Small Business Credit Initiative Minnesota is expected to receive at least $75 million for state small business financing support. Applications are due December 11th, 2021
- Ramsey County has created a Recovery Relief Dashboard that layers available resources by jurisdiction
- Find information about short-term loans and other available programs at Ramsey County Means Business
- The MN Chamber has issued a Blueprint for Economic Recovery
- Ramsey County Job Board: for job seekers and employers.
- MN Department of Health: Stay safe guidance for business owners and data on how many people have been vaccinated by county, age, gender, and more.
- NGOs affiliated with Ramsey can help walk business owners through the grant application process and answer any questions they may have.