To be eligible for the Utility Financial Assistance, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Owner and occupant of a single-family home
- Currently enrolled in one or more of the following Ramsey County-administered financial assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- General Assistance (GA)
- At or below 165% of the federal poverty threshold guidelines
- Provide annual written proof of participation in County-administered financial assistance programs
The financial assistance shall apply to the flat rate amounts of the water and sanitary sewer charges. The assistance shall equal 50% of the flat rate amount for each service.
If you qualify, please mail or email a copy of the Ramsey County-administered financial assistance program paperwork. This paperwork should include the program, the date assistance is good through, and an address.
Please mail a copy to:
803 Old Highway 8 NW
New Brighton MN 55112
Or email it to Utility Billing.