Community Center Hours
|6:00 am-10:00 pm
|8:00 am-10:00 pm
|8:00 am-6:00 pm
Eagles Nest Hours
|9:00 am-8:00 pm
|11:00 am-5:00 pm
The NBCC is closed on the following Holidays:
- Memorial Day
- July 4
- Week of Labor Day (Annual Cleaning)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
The NBCC has adjusted hours on the following Holidays:
- New Year's Eve (December 31) 8:00 am-4:00 pm
The New Brighton Community Center is proud to partner with Every Meal to provide free meal bags full of 4 to 5 pounds of nutritious, non-perishable food including a variety of fruits, vegetables, proteins, grains, and entrees.
Meal bags are free for all families. There are no qualification requirements and no contact information will be collected. Simply pick up a bag in the front entry of the New Brighton Community Center during open hours while supplies last. Learn more at Every Meal Program.
New Brighton Parks & Recreation offers a variety of activities for adults and seniors from weekly card groups to day trips to educational classes. Sign-up to receive our bi-monthly newsletter to keep up to date with all our fun activities.
Come check out all that our fitness center has to offer!
- 19 heavy stack machines with built-in rep counters and work/rest timers
- 10 types of free weight benches including two squat racks
- Nearly 150 new weight plates, dumbbells, and bars
- 18 cardio machines
- 2 endurance LED Climbmills
- Walking track (11 laps=1 mile)
- Group Fitness Classes
- Personal Training and more!
Daily User Fees
- Youth: $8
- Senior: $8
- Adult: $8.50
- Pickleball: $5.50
- Open Volleyball: $5.50
- Track: $5.50
- Twilight Rate -12 years and under (Monday-Friday After 6:00pm): $5.50
Get 12 admissions for the price of 10.
- Youth: $80
- Senior: $80
- Adult: $85
- Track/Pickleball only (for adults 18 and older and seniors): $55
Adult (18 & Older)
Senior (62 & Older)
Any child ages 1 to 12 can access the Eagles Nest Indoor Playground and the gymnasium. Youth ages 12 to 17 may access the fitness center pending a youth orientation prior to membership admittance.
Any two adults or one adult and one youth who reside at the same address.
The New Brighton Community Center defines a household as up to six individuals living in the same household. Each additional individual will be $10 per month.
Membership includes access to the fitness center, gymnasium, Eagles Nest Indoor Playground and most group fitness classes (Pre-registration is required.)
Get 12 admissions for the price of 10.
- All fitness levels are welcome. Modifications are made to suit all abilities.
- Group fitness classes are eligible to Healthwave, SilverSneakers, Silver&Fit, Active&Fit, Renew Active, OnePass, and Gympass members to register FREE of charge.
- Please bring a mat, towel, and water bottle. Wear proper attire and footwear to each class.
- Classes and Schedules are subject to change.
Reach Your Fitness Goals with a Personal Trainer!
Our trainer can personalize a plan based on your lifestyle - like working professionals, moms, athletes or retirees. Flexibility to meet your needs! To book your personal training sessions or to learn more email Lori Hokenson or call 651-638-2124.
- Meet one-on-one with a Personal Trainer
- Get a tailored plan to stay motivated and reach your fitness, nutrition and wellness goals
- Fully customizable schedule for how often and how long you work together
- Pricing available for as low as $50 per session when you bundle and save
- Packages expire 12 months from date of purchase
- Services are non-refundable and non-transferable
- We request a 24-hour cancellation notice. If a 24-hour notice is not given by the client, the client will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled appointment
Meet Our Personal Trainer
Steven Frolov is a graduate from Southwest State University and North Hennepin Community College with a Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science/Kinesiology along with having had certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and is currently moving towards certification through The American College of Sports Medicine - Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP). Steven has over 6 years of experience professionally training and managing gyms throughout MN and WI.
Areas of expertise/focus include:
- Corrective Exercise
- Older Populations
- High-Risk Populations
- Athletic Training
- General Nutritional Advice
Steven’s Personal Training Philosophy
As a personal trainer it is my responsibility to ensure my clients/members feel supported, empowered, and are successful regardless of where they are starting. It’s never too late to get on a program and change your life which makes my job so rewarding. Imagine if you made a change today what would your life look like? Imagine if you did nothing different? The progress of my clients is a priority and I strive to ensure they get just that.
Please view the current gymnasium schedule. The gym is available for open gym use during our open hours when not reserved by another group. The schedule is subject to change. Please call the front desk for the most up-to-date information on Open Gym Hours: 651-638-2130
Open Gym Participants will be required to check in at Guest Services and are asked to submit their $8.00 youth/$8.50 adult payment before entering the gym.
Note: Expectations are clearly posted in the gymnasium. No food or beverages are allowed in the gymnasium. Respectful communication and behavior is required at all times. Those choosing not to follow the gymnasium expectations will be asked to leave the facility and are not eligible for a refund.
New Brighton Community Center offers open pickleball in the gymnasium. Participants will be required to check in at Guest Services and are asked to submit their $5.50 payment before entering the gym. Participants should bring their own paddle. Balls and nets will be provided.
Year Round Session
|Tuesdays & Thursdays
|11:00 am-2:00 pm
|12:00 pm-3:00 pm
New Brighton Community Center offers adult open volleyball in the gymnasium. Two volleyball courts are available, and all skill levels are welcome. Adult participants will be required to check in at Guest Services and are asked to submit their $5.50 payment before entering the gym. Volleyballs will be provided.
Year Round Session
|6:00 pm-9:30 pm
More Facilities & Programs
Located in the New Brighton Community Center, this library features new books and bestsellers as well as popular DVDs, CDs, audiobooks and magazines. Library computers located in the Community Center offer internet access outside of library open hours.
New Brighton Farmers Market is on Wednesdays from 3 to 7 pm (October, 6 pm) at the New Brighton Community Center, June through mid October. Indoor winter market runs 2nd Wednesdays, November through April, 3 to 7 pm inside with food truck onsite.
New Brighton Community Center
400 10th Street NW
New Brighton, Minnesota
Questions? Call 612-227-4993 or visit the Farmers Market Facebook Page.