Citizen Request for Action

  1. Go to Citizen Request.
  2. Select the type of issue/concern from the drop-down menu.
  3. Select the category.
  4. Enter your contact information (see note) and any additional information on the form.
  5. Your concern will be assigned to the appropriate staff member to investigate.
  6. A staff member will contact you about the action taken to resolve the issue.

Note: We cannot accept anonymous reports, but please know your contact information is confidential.