New Brighton Parks and Recreation will host the 14th Annual Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, January 12th from 9:30am to 1:30pm at the New Brighton Community Center, 400 10th Street NW, New Brighton. This free event includes expert health and fitness exhibitors eager to share their knowledge and passion for total health in life.
The event also features:
- Free access to the NBCC Fitness Center (for adults 18+)
- Sample group fitness classes
- Personal training advice and discounts on training services
- Kid friendly activities, including an inflatable jumper and $1 off Eagles Nest Indoor Playground admission
- Door prizes and refreshments
- Over 25 vendors and their motivating services and products
- $30 discount on new memberships to the NBCC Fitness Center
Also, new this year: a Stress & Sleep Seminar will take place from 10-10:45am in Community Room B. The seminar is presented by Arleeen Hollerhorst, a Board Certified Holistic Nurse and a Certified Holistic Stress Management instructor. Her vision continues to honor and mentor self-knowing, self-acceptance and self-compassion in others.
Focusing on preparedness and prevention, the Health & Fitness Expo strives to support local establishments along with community members by bringing them together.