General Election – Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Polls open 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM on Election Day. Visit the MN Secretary of State Poll Finder website to find the polling location for your assigned precinct.
- Save time at the polls by updating your voter registration before October 16, 2018. If you need to update your registration after this date, please bring proof of residency in the precinct with you to the polls. Click here for a list of statutorily acceptable proofs of residency.
- Cast an absentee ballot by mail or in person beginning September 21, 2018. Learn more by visiting the Absentee Voting section of our website. Please note Absentee ballots will no longer be available at City Hall. All absentee voting activities will be conducted at the New Brighton Community Center located at 400 10th St NW New Brighton MN.
Click on one of the special topic links below or contact our City Clerk, Terri Spangrud, at 651-638-2045.
Here are some unique situations you might fall into:
- Voters who are away at College
- Voters in the Military or Living Abroad
- Voters with a Criminal Record
- Voters under Guardianship
- Voters with an Impairment
- Voters in a Nursing Home or Hospital
- Voters Who Fear for Their Personal Safety
- Voters residing in a Residential Facility
- Voters Who are Moving on or close to Election Day
- Voters temporarily Living in Minnesota
- Voters Experiencing Homelessness
- Voters Whose Home is in Foreclosure
- Voters Whose Home Was Destroyed by Fire, Flood or Other Disaster